- Discussion 66
- Anonymous idea generation
- Vertical vs. lateral thinking
- Team diversity
- Creative climate
- Creative barriers
- Divergent thinking
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Real-world case studies
- Fully accessible
- Games & Flashcards
- Explain the connection between creativity and innovation
- Outline the five factors for creative teams
- Use team creative tools such as brainstorming, Discussion 66, anonymous idea generation, and visioning
- Explain the importance of diversity in team creativity
- Describe techniques for prototyping new ideas
- Explain how to overcome creative barriers for teams and organizations
- Describe ways to make teams and organizations more open to creativity and innovation
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
As anAccredited Provider, MindEdge offers for its learning events that comply with the Continuing Education and Training Standard.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receivecredit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.