- Triple Bottom Line (TBL) accounting
- Labor practices
- Human rights
- Product responsibility
- Energy usage
- Water usage
- Economic performance
- Market presence
- Indirect economic impacts
- Global Reporting Initiative (GRI)
- Sustainability Reporting Guidelines
- Sustainability performance
- Criticisms of TBL accounting
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Real-world case studies
- Fully accessible
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- Explain the triple bottom line (TBL) concept and its three pillars of "People, Planet, and Profits"
- Describe the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) TBL accounting framework
- Explain how economic, environmental, and social performance indicators are developed
- Discuss how TBL accounting measures an organization's sustainability performance
- Outline the criticisms of TBL accounting
- Describe best practices for TBL accounting
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
As anAccredited Provider, MindEdge offers for its learning events that comply with the Continuing Education and Training Standard.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receivecredit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.