- Badge and credit-awarding
- Fully accessible
- Video content
- Assess political and economic risks and cultural issues of the target country to establish the financial costs and viability.
- After evaluating foreign currency exchange risk, select, implement, and manage risk mitigation techniques to protect the company against fluctuation of foreign exchange.
- Research and analyze credit history and payment capacity of the potential buyers/partners to assess the commercial risk of the buyer and maintain credit management and control procedures and documentation.
- Establish the most appropriate methods and terms of payment and required documentation to ensure timely payment for the sale of goods and/or services and to facilitate external financing.
- Select appropriate methods, terms, and currency of payment to agents, sales representatives, distributors, suppliers, and international joint ventures.
- Develop a financial plan to establish whether internal/external international trade financing is required.
- Identify options for short-term (up to 180 days) pre- and/or post-shipment finance for the seller to ensure lowest cost financing at acceptable levels of risk.
- Identify options for medium- and long-term finance for the overseas buyer (internal/external) to allow buyer extended terms while providing cash payment to seller without recourse.
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
As anAccredited Provider, MindEdge offers for its learning events that comply with the Continuing Education and Training Standard.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receivecredit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.