- Capital campaign phases
- Feasibility study
- Gift range chart
- Capital campaign leadership
- Stalled capital campaigns
- Solicitation meeting
- Conditional pledges
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Real-world case studies
- Fully accessible
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- Explain the five phases of a capital campaign
- Define what a feasibility study is and why one should be conducted prior to a capital campaign
- Discuss what role consultants can play in conducting a feasibility study
- Describe important factors for evaluating consultants
- Explain how tools like a gift range chart can help to organize campaign solicitations
- Describe the different types of leadership teams and committees that may be formed to support a capital campaign
- Discuss different techniques that can be used to troubleshoot a stalled capital campaign
- Understand what is required for a successful solicitation meeting
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
As anAccredited Provider, MindEdge offers for its learning events that comply with the Continuing Education and Training Standard.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receivecredit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.