- Narrative learning variables
- Narrative arc
- Gantt chart
- Case studies
- Anchored instruction
- Constructivist Theory of Learning
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Real-world case studies
- Fully accessible
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- Define narrative learning and summarize its core principles
- Identify various types of narrative activities and compare their applications
- Outline the stages of the narrative arc, specifying the purpose of each stage in terms of a story and a narrative activity
- Discuss best practices for narrative learning
- Design a scenario, case study, and simulation
- Interpret the literature surrounding the efficacy of narrative learning
- Critique poorly constructed narrative activities
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
As anAccredited Provider, MindEdge offers for its learning events that comply with the Continuing Education and Training Standard.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receivecredit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.