- ethical standards
- progressive discipline system
- employee termination
- union and non-union environments
- certifying, decertifying, and deauthorizing unions
- fair versus unfair labor practices
- collective bargaining
- Describe the HRM role in establishing and maintaining an organization's ethical standards
- Describe the elements of a progressive discipline system
- Deal appropriately with a variety of issues surrounding an employee's termination
- Understand the issues of working within union and non-union environments
- Explain the procedures for certifying, decertifying, and deauthorizing unions
- Describe fair and unfair labor practices
- Discuss various methods for resolving impasses during collective bargaining
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
As anAccredited Provider, MindEdge offers for its learning events that comply with the Continuing Education and Training Standard.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receivecredit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.