- Distributive justice
- Rawls's theory of justice
- Justifications of capitalism
- Criticisms of capitalism
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Real-world case studies
- Fully accessible
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- Define capitalism
- Identify the rival principles of distributive justice
- Name key characteristics of a libertarian view of distributive justice
- Describe Rawls' theory of justice
- Describe the justifications and criticisms of capitalism
- Apply theories of justice and ethical principles to workplace scenarios
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
As anAccredited Provider, MindEdge offers for its learning events that comply with the Continuing Education and Training Standard.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receivecredit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.