- Pay equity
- Equal pay
- Pay gap
- Equal pay policies
- Controlled pay gaps
- Uncontrolled pay gaps
- Pay negotiations
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Fully accessible
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- Understand the difference between equal pay and pay equity
- Identify the criteria for equivalent jobs or work of equal value
- Explain the main reasons for pay gaps
- Distinguish between controlled and uncontrolled pay gaps
- Recognize gender dominated industries
- Summarize federal and state legislature that address pay equity
- Describe the workplace grievance procedure
- Explain process and reasons for data reporting and pay audits
- Understand the connections between surveys, negotiations, and pay gaps
- Explain effects of equal pay policies
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
As anAccredited Provider, MindEdge offers for its learning events that comply with the Continuing Education and Training Standard.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receivecredit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.