- Employee Well-being
- Mental Health: Stress vs. Anxiety
- Human Resources
- Organizational Culture and Culture Redesign
- Wellness Programs
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Real-world case studies
- Fully accessible
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- Define and explain well-being
- Define and distinguish between stress vs. anxiety
- Identify potential stressors in the workplace
- Describe the relationship between employee well-being and HR
- Understand the current state of employee well-being in the country
- Identify different types of programs that can help assess and promote employee well-being
- Describe the importance of organizational culture and its relation to employee well-being
- Identify and understand the federal laws created to protect the well-being of employees in the workplace
- Explain the effect of employee well-being on business
- Explain how different metrics can be used to track and gauge the effectiveness of wellness programs
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
As anAccredited Provider, MindEdge offers for its learning events that comply with the Continuing Education and Training Standard.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receivecredit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.