- Warning signs of violent behavior
- Causes of violence in the workplace
- Conflict resolution framework
- Bullying in the workplace
- Assault in the workplace
- Active shooter and hostage situations
- Real-world case studies
- Fully accessible
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- Define workplace violence
- Identify the warning signs of violent behavior
- Explain the causes of violence in the workplace
- Describe strategies for resolving dangerous conflict
- Discuss the role of emotions in people's behavior
- Identifying bullying behavior and address its presence in the workplace
- Explain ways to prevent and deal with assault and sexual harassment in the workplace
- Describe ways to handle active shooter and hostage situations
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
As anAccredited Provider, MindEdge offers for its learning events that comply with the Continuing Education and Training Standard.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receivecredit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.