- Workforce Post-COVID-19
- Remote Work
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Retraining Employees
- Organizational Culture
- Intentional Design
- Expanded Accessibility
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Real-world case studies
- Fully accessible
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- Explain how the impact of COVID-19 can affect future workplaces
- Identify factors likely to drive the demand for future jobs
- Compare and contrast different flexible work arrangements
- Explain advantages and disadvantages of outsourcing
- Describe the roles of automation and artificial intelligence (AI) in the workplace
- Identify the ways that automation affects human resources
- Identify different uses of expanded accessibility in the workplace and how it can affect the workforce
- Describe the role of an organization's culture and explain a culture redesign
- Distinguish between alternatives to the traditional office
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
As anAccredited Provider, MindEdge offers for its learning events that comply with the Continuing Education and Training Standard.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receivecredit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
Project Management Institute,, the Registered Education Provider logo, Project Management Professional, , Project Management Body of Knowledge, , Agile Certified Practitioner, - , Risk Management Professional, - , the Talent Triangle, and the Talent Triangle logo are marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Information in this course has been taken from A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (® Guide) - Sixth Edition, Project Management Institute Inc., 2017.
The following list outlines theyou will earn for completing this course, based on the certifications you have.