- Remote work
- Talent planning
- Employer branding
- Employee benefits
- Emotional intelligence
- Company culture
- Employee engagement
- Performance management
- Employee retention
- Conflict management
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Fully accessible
- Games & Flashcards
- Explain how remote work settings affect each stage of the employee life cycle
- Identify methods for recruiting, hiring, and onboarding remote employees
- List key elements of a benefits program best suited for a fully remote workforce
- Recognize strategies for leading remote teams and promoting employee engagement
- Implement effective communication when managing a remote workforce
- Determine successful approaches for resolving conflict in remote settings
- Apply methods for performance management in remote settings
- Identify the appropriate action steps for leading an organization's transition between in-person, hybrid, and remote work settings
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
As anAccredited Provider, MindEdge offers for its learning events that comply with the Continuing Education and Training Standard.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receivecredit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.