- Hybrid work
- Workplace transitions
- Talent planning
- Employee engagement
- Employee retention
- Performance management
- Employee benefits
- Company culture
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Fully accessible
- Games & Flashcards
- Define hybrid work and identify key components of successful hybrid work setups
- List the benefits and potential challenges of hybrid work arrangements
- Implement methods for recruiting, hiring, and onboarding hybrid employees
- Identify key elements of a benefits program best suited for a hybrid workforce
- Recognize strategies for leading hybrid teams and promoting employee engagement in hybrid environments
- Apply effective communication when managing a hybrid workforce
- Determine successful approaches for resolving conflict in hybrid settings
- Identify methods for performance management in hybrid settings
- Implement strategies for promoting a positive company culture in a hybrid environment
- Identify the appropriate action steps for leading an organization's transition between in-person, hybrid, and remote work settings
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
As anAccredited Provider, MindEdge offers for its learning events that comply with the Continuing Education and Training Standard.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receivecredit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.