- Importance of communication
- Types of HR communications
- Factors for effective communication
- Building communication skills
- Avoiding jargon
- Running effective meetings
- Communicating with purpose
- Considering your audience
- Clarifying your message
- Fostering open communication
- Developing an HR communications strategy
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Fully accessible
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- Communicate clearly and concisely across different communication channels
- Identify your purpose, consider your audience, and solidify your message before communicating
- Run more effective meetings
- Foster an environment of open communication at your company
- Apply communication strategies to your work in HR
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
As anAccredited Provider, MindEdge offers for its learning events that comply with the Continuing Education and Training Standard.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receivecredit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.