- Types of conflict
- Six-step framework for difficult discussions
- How to plan for and structure a difficult conversation
- Mental preparation and managing emotions
- Communication techniques
- Active listening
- Effective body language
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Fully accessible
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- Real-world case studies
- Identify the different types of conflict in the workplace
- Prepare and plan for a difficult conversation
- Recognize and manage your emotions
- Communicate effectively during a difficult conversation
- Apply active listening skills
- Conclude the conversation effectively and formulate an action plan
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
As anAccredited Provider, MindEdge offers for its learning events that comply with the Continuing Education and Training Standard.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receivecredit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.