- Importance of conflict resolution
- Role of HR in conflict resolution
- Types of workplace conflict
- Conflict styles
- Tips for resolving and mediating conflict
- Handling dangerous conflict
- Policies and legal considerations for workplace conflict
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Fully accessible
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- List the benefits of conflict resolution
- Describe the role of HR in conflict resolution
- Identify the different types of conflict in the workplace
- Identify various conflict styles in the workplace
- Describe strategies for resolving and mediating conflict
- Explain what constitutes dangerous conflict and consider methods for handling risky situations
- Describe organizational policies and legal considerations for workplace conflict
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
As anAccredited Provider, MindEdge offers for its learning events that comply with the Continuing Education and Training Standard.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receivecredit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.