- Exit interviews
- Legal considerations
- Best practices
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Fully accessible
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- Real-world case studies
- Explain the purpose and goals of an effective exit interview
- Evaluate an organization's current approach to exit interviews
- Compare the merits of various exit interview formats
- Prepare an effective list of questions for an exit interview
- List best practices for conducting an exit interview in a professional and effective manner
- Recognize useful and actionable exit interview feedback
- Advocate for the effective implementation of exit interview feedback
- Identify legal and administrative requirements surrounding exit interviews
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
As anAccredited Provider, MindEdge offers for its learning events that comply with the Continuing Education and Training Standard.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receivecredit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.