- The importance of onboarding
- The role of HR in onboarding
- The relationship between onboarding, orientation, and training
- Developing an effective onboarding plan
- Onboarding in remote and hybrid work environments
- Onboarding and organizational culture
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Fully accessible
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- Real-world case studies
- Define onboarding and explain its importance
- Differentiate between orientation and onboarding
- Identify key elements of an effective onboarding plan
- Describe HR functions related to onboarding
- Recall effective strategies for onboarding in hybrid and remote work settings
- Identify different training methods and explain how training relates to onboarding
- Describe the relationship between onboarding and organizational culture
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
As anAccredited Provider, MindEdge offers for its learning events that comply with the Continuing Education and Training Standard.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receivecredit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.