- The importance of effective meetings
- Types of meetings
- Scheduling meetings
- Taking minutes
- Meeting materials
- Challenges of meetings
- Best practices for virtual meetings
- Policies for meetings
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- Fully accessible
- Define different types of group and one-on-one meetings
- List best practices for scheduling meetings, developing the agenda, and taking minutes
- Explain how to structure and lead effective meetings
- List the pros and cons of different types of meeting materials
- Describe how to address some common challenges associated with meetings
- Explain how leaders should follow up after the meeting
- Describe how to lead effective virtual meetings
- Understand how policies and ground rules can be used to outline expectations for meetings
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
As anAccredited Provider, MindEdge offers for its learning events that comply with the Continuing Education and Training Standard.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receivecredit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.