- Role of HR leadership
- Inclusive leadership competencies
- Organizational levers for change
- Fostering inclusive leadership programs
- Inclusive HR in different organizational contexts
- Inclusive organizational behaviors
- Cultivating employee engagement
- Leading diverse teams
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Real-world case studies
- Fully accessible
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- Define inclusive leadership
- Identify inclusive leadership competencies for HR professionals
- Describe the different roles HR leaders take in supporting and promoting inclusion initiatives
- Explain the benefits of including HR in diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Compare and contrast how different business types impact HR's ability to create inclusive workplaces
- Identify strategies for increasing employee engagement with diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Identify strategies for creating and improving inclusive leadership programs
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
As anAccredited Provider, MindEdge offers for its learning events that comply with the Continuing Education and Training Standard.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receivecredit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.