- Recruitment process
- Job analysis
- Selection process
- eSelection & eRecruitment
- Additional tests for candidates
- Integrity tests
- Internal candidates
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Real-world case studies
- Fully accessible
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- Describe various techniques for forecasting workforce needs
- Explain how to perform a job analysis
- Describe approaches to job design and redesign
- Identify various ways to engage in both internal and external recruitment
- Identify staffing practices that are alternatives to full-time employment
- Describe methods of evaluating prospective employees
- Describe types of interviews and when each is appropriate
- Explain the role of orientation and onboarding when making a new hire
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
As anAccredited Provider, MindEdge offers for its learning events that comply with the Continuing Education and Training Standard.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receivecredit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.